Interview with The Vampire is a crescent shaped shawl worked from the bottom up. The pattern is worked on the both wrong and right sides. Pattern includes charts and written directions. If you like to add beads to your shawl, I includes instructions on where to place the beads.
Technical Editor: Chaitanya Muralidhara
Suggested yarn and yardage needed S (M, L):
Rendezvous Infinity 390 (720, 1150) yard / 355 (660, 1050) meter fingering weight yarn.
For medium size shawl I used Rendezvous Infinity (400 yd / 365 m per 100 g skein; 80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon) in Claudia colorway - 2 skeins.
Finished Sizes (on blocking board):
Wingspan: 108 (148, 188) cm / 42.5 (58.3, 74)"
Depth: 46 (64, 82) cm / 18.1 (25.2, 32.3)"
Needle: Size 4 US / 3.50 mm circular needle, at least 24" / 60 cm long
Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Tapestry needle, blocking pins, stitch markers (6 pcs), size 14 US / 0.75 mm steel crochet hook for beads (optional), 233 (466, 699) size 6/0 glass seed beads (optional).
The Mystery KAL is divided into 6 Clues published every Thursday starting on May 7th, 2015.
1st Clue: May 7th
2nd Clue: May 14th
3rd Clue: May 21st
4th Clue: May 28th
5th Clue: June 4th
6th Clue: June 11th
To participate into "Interview With The Vampire” Mystery KAL, you can buy the clues only for USD 5,- or the e-book for USD 15,-
Payment by Paypal and delivery by Ravelry, no accounts required. Credit cards accepted.
Interview With The Vampire MKAL Pattern only
add to cart
Shawl Collection to Knit 4 ebook (consist of 4 patterns: When The Flowers Bloom, Heart on Fire, Lightning Thief, and Interview With The Vampire)
add to cart
You can buy "Interview With The Vampire" kit from my Etsy store.
For this Kit, your will receive:
- One (1) skein of Rendezvous Infinity (80% Superwash Merino / 10% Cashmere / 10% Nylon) 400 yards/100 gram/skein enough to make Small size shawl
Note: You need to buy 2 kits to make the Medium size shawl and 3 kits to make the Large size shawl
- Size 6 Miyuki beads enough to complete the project
- Markers (6 pcs). Limited only for the first 50 customers
- Dental floss (1 strand)
- Pattern is NOT INCLUDED in this kit. You need to buy separately.
- The kits are in limited quantity, once sold out, it's gone.
- For bigger yarn photos, click here.
- Payment by Paypal, no accounts required. Credit cards accepted. Shipping is FREE (please make sure to update your shipping address in Paypal). Please allow 10 - 21 days to reach your hand.
- Latest date to order: April 2nd, 2015.
- If you have the e-book: Shawl Collection to Knit 4, you don't have to buy the pattern/clues.
Project Set-up:- Once you bought the pattern or the e-book, you’ll receive a notification every time a new clue is uploaded.
- You also need to sign up here, and check from time to time for tips, additional information or revision.
- On your Ravelry Project Page: Click photo, then choose slurp from web, copy and paste this link: http://images4-b.ravelrycache.com/uploads/lprajogo/288464078/Interview_With_The_Vampire_MKAL_medium.jpg
- Use the hashtag #InterviewWithTheVampireMKAL on Ravelry, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
At the end of the MKAL, the participants will receive a copy of the complete pattern at no additional cost. Pattern is protected by copyright, so participants in the MKAL are required to not distribute copies of the clues or copies of the whole pattern.
Info about the yarn for the Kit:
Fibers: 80% Superwash Merino / 10% Cashmere / 10% Nylon
Yardage/Weight: approx. 400 yards / 100g
Hand Wash/lay flat to dry using bleach-free detergent.
May bleed slightly upon first wash.